#DConanFamily On Thursday, June 7, 2012

Assalamualaikum wr. wb.


@HaibaraKawaii pengen nge share aja nih quote2 Detective Conan.


1. "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Shinichi Kudo. (Sebenernya sih ini quote si Holmes, Shinichi mencuri quote dia. wkwkwk. Jabatan sama seperti Kaito Kid.)


2. "There's only one truth." - Edogawa Conan (Atau lebih dikenal lagi quote ini dengan kata2 "Shinjitsua Itsumo Hitotsu" Jepangnya, sedangkan Inggris nya "With a keen eye for details, one truth always prevails.")


3. Vermouth: "Why did you save me? Why?"
Shinichi: "Is a reason nesessary? I don't know why you would kill someone. But as for saving someone...A logical mind isn't needed, right?" (Terdapat di buku volume 35)

4. People can really change. When they're far away from each other, their hearts will change. It's so cruel that the only thing I can do is wait.
- Mouri Ran

5. Courage is a word that gives you the strength to do what's right, you should not use it as an excuse to murder someone. - Mouri Ran

6. You're always away during the important times and all you do is call. There are times when you are finally here, but then you disappear unexpectedly. Every time... every time... always, always, leaving me behind alone. What do you think I am? I love you Shinichi! - Mouri Ran (Movie 8: Magician of Silver Sky)

7. Hattori Heiji: I guess you won this time, Kudo. Your deduction was superior than mine.
Kudo Shinichi: You're wrong. There is no deduction that's superior or inferior... because there is only one truth. (Di Buku 10)

8. Shinichi Kudo: Even if you are facing a bitter aspect of life... Drugs and murder are foul, without any excuse. Deserve a red card, for a loser.
Ray: True, I was a cheater. A bad player, and I lost the game. I must be ejected... for both my late wife, and for a fan like you. 

9. "Perfect plans dont exist. There will always something interfering. If your too bound to that, something or everything will go wrong". (Movie 10: Private Eye Requiem)

10. "The strong one doesn't win.The one that win is strong." - Edogawa Conan

11. "A detective who uses his deductive powers to corner a suspect and then does nothing to stop them from committing suicide is no better than a murderer himself." - Edogawa Conan

12. "There is no silver bullet which can kill us with one shot Gin."

13. "That painting is large and unattractive. It reminds me of your mother." - Kogoro Mouri

14. Edogawa Conan, tantei-san. (Shinichi Kudo/Edogawa Conan)

15. We no longer have wings to fly freely in the blue sky.... we' ve dirtied our hands with the blood of betrayal... I can endure anything with you... even being burned by the fires of hell... Hell? it doesn't suits you... I don't regret it... (Shiho Miyano/Ai Haibara)

16. You can't complain about time going by... If anyone tries to change it, Life will punish them! (Shiho Miyano/Ai Haibara)

17. Flowers are fragile and ephemeral... Even if you meant to protect them with a sorrounding fence from wind and rain, the flowers die without sunlight... And a splindy fence has no power against a strong wind... Are you fally aware of that... Kudo? (Shiho Miyano/Ai Haibara)

18. A secret makes a woman woman. (Vermouth)

19. I hope that you are Shinichi. (Ran Mouri)

20. "I've already waited ten years, so another ten will be just fine." (Ran Mouri)

21. No crime is ever unsolvable. The key to the truth, no matter how small, is always hidden somewhere. And I will find it. -Shinichi Kudo

22. "Stupid, I'm not happy at all... since after so long, I haven't told her anything.. she would want to see me.. if I told her how I feel, she'd just miss me even more. after all, I'm the guy who breaks her heart by making her wait an eternity, even though I'm always by her side. I don't want to see her cry anymore. even if it means that I no longer have a place in her heart. seems pretty immature of me, doesn't it?"
~Edogawa Conan

23. "Don't be tricked with what you see now..sometimes the most unimaginable thing..is the truth!"--Shinichi Kudou

24. "At this moment, you're my outstanding recuer." - Ai Haibara

25. "You can't cure your own sufferings by making others suffers." - Edogawa Conan

26. "The only ones that can miss a kick draw match are those who have enough courage to kick it." - Shinichi Kudo

27. Shinichi; Huh? If the culprit is someone I knew? 
Ran: Yeah, for example Dr. Agasa commited a crime.
Shinichi: I'd say it!
Ran: What? You would?
Shinichi: Yeah, "You're the criminal!" right on his face.
Ran: Wow, so you would play it cool.
Shinichi: I wouldn't play cool at all! I'm sure I will be exhausted and worn out by then, because it'd be after running around desperately exploring every possibility that the culprit wasn't him.

28. Sorry for being a evil-eyed yawny girl". - Ai Haibara 

29. "Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they wanna find a flaw." - Heiji Hattori 

30. A thief is a creative artist, devising brilliant ways to steal his prize and a detective , following in his footsteps and hunting for faults is no better than a mere critic. - 1412/KID/Kuroba

31.  It is human nature. People test each other. One person might flirt to attract the attention of the woman he truly loves. - conan via Mouri

32. Justice isn't a word you should say out loud. It is something you keep locked secure inside your heart.- Sato (vol 21)

33. It's always the little things, that we overlook, that are most important.- Kudo (vol 21)

34. Now that we know her location,it'll be a piece of a cake to track her down. The strench of a traitor never fades. - Gin

35. Don't run away from your destiny.  - Conan Edogawa

36. You can never buy people's heart with money -Ai Haibara 

37. Immortality ain't nothing but a nightmare. Live's valuable because it's short. We gotta do our best with the time we got.. -Heiji Hattori

38. It doesn't make a difference if it's your life or someone else's! Any idiot who tries to get rid of a live is a murderer!! Even if it happens to be your own!! -Shizuka Hattori

39. "Ah-Le-Le?" - Conan Edogawa 

40. Ep 442:
Conan: Hey Mitsuhiko..
Mitsu: Yes?
Conan: Lets say theres a plan for a crime that involves someone's life..
Conan: But nothing's happened yet, its going to happen in the future.
Conan: So theres no evidence... 
Conan: This kind of criminal... how are we going to catch?
Mitsu: Theres no need to catch the criminal.
Conan: Eh?
Mitsu: If it hasnt happened yet, then we just need prevent it from happening!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments